Monday, October 31, 2005

WORLD NORMAL AGAIN.

The Arctic Monkeys are no longer at the top of the pop charts. Westlife are. I'm assuming it was some kind of glitch in our reality.

Although, it's still not completely behaving 'cos The Monkeys have only dropped to number two. In the normal world the week after any NME sanctioned guitar abusers somehow make the top ten they plummet to number 37 or thereabouts. I'll let you know when it's safe to venture out again.

And how much does that Westlife single sound exactly like 'Wind Beneath my Wings'?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And how much does that Westlife single sound exactly like 'Wind Beneath my Wings'?"

That question is meaningless. Either a song sounds exactly like another song or it doesn't. There are no gradations so the words "how much" are superfluou... erk.

[i'm sorry i just had to strangle myself for being pedantic]

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've been letting that Michael Hutchence lead you astray again, haven't you? ;)

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think logically a song that sounds exactly like another song generally (haha) will be the same song.

"And how much does that Westlife single sound exactly like 'Wind Beneath my Wings'?"

i think it sounds more like 'wind beneath my wings' than ' than 'shining star'.

thus graduation of song similarity as 'shining star' sounds less exactly like 'wind beneath my wings' than 'that westlife song' or 'you raise me up' by josh groban.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with bloss - it sounds exactly the same as "wind beneath my wings". Are they being sued yet?

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home