Thursday, December 01, 2005

HEY! THERE'S A BAND ON MYSPACE!

I got an unsolicited message on MySpace the other day. From a band called The Arrogants congratulating me on being a fan of Talulah Gosh. Being shallow and easily won over, I thought I'd point you in the direction of their tunes. 'Cool Shoes' and 'Lovesick' are the girliest in that Shop Assistants/Talulah Gosh/Even as we Speak way. The slower 'I Want You' has more than a hint of The Sundays about it.

And let's be honest, it makes a nice change from being contacted out of the blue on there by some bunch of emo-post-math-rock-metal no-marks, dunnit?

Incidentally, I've just checked and Talulah Gosh have a MySpace page too. That's not very '86, is it? Good job it's not really them, all told.
The Flatmates : Well, why not?

Tomorrow : A MySpace based appeal. I bet you can barely wait, can you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home