Thursday, November 03, 2005

THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE DEVIL.

Possibly taking their cue from every unsigned band in the world hosting their MP3s on Rupert Murdoch's MySpace service, MySpace themselves are launching a record label. In conjunction with Universal Music Group it's already lining up nicely for a fight to the death to claim once and for all the crown of 'Dark Lord of all Evilness'.

Whether it's a good or a bad thing remains to be seen, but this I do know - it's a bad thing.

I can't yet confirm whether in the same way that all early Creation Records had artwork like this...

...the MySpace label will do what comes naturally to MySpace and have every cover look like...

4 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Do you know that bird? Hmm, could you tell if you did? Everyone on myspace looks exactly the same, it's weird.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know her. At least, I don't know that I know her. I just found an emo-boy on MySpace and sifted through his friends. It took not very long.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's on my friends list you cunt!! what you saying!?
love you xx

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i'm pete.
you cunt xx

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home