Monday, October 17, 2005

DERBY MUSIC OLD NEWS

Poster by Pat Promise : s'good, innit?
Go to Bar Vida tonight to submerge yourself in nostalgia for a time you can't remember properly anyway. All of the bands listed above have promised to learn an 80s 'classic'. I bet none of them do any Giorgio Moroder. Amateurs. £3 Admission, and though it doesn't say so up there, it's fairly safe to assume that all profits will go towards the staging of Ponce in the Park festival 2006.
I'm not going myself. I'm too afraid that I'd turn up in my clothes and somehow walk away with the best costume prize.
But take it from me, if I WAS going, I'd go as Teen Wolf. I've got the jacket and a naturally hairy face.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

you always look like teenwolf man... is there really a band or DJ in Derby called "Chris / Martin"? That's a bit cheeky innit?

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is Pauly, old fruit. they're made up of two blokes called 'Chris' and 'Martin'.

Martin's other/main band is YouNoGoDie.

well worth a listen. Click there now!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home