Saturday, October 22, 2005

DERBY MUSIC NEWS

There's no point in me putting this up tomorrow, as it starts at 2pm. There's an acoustic all dayer at Bar Vida this Sunday (23rd) which will cost you nothing to get in. Get there early, so that you can report back to me about how Mascot Fight can possibly work acoustically. I, naturally, shall be in bed. Here's the line-up:
2.15 - Mascot Fight
3.15 - Joe Atom
4.15 - Beyond this Point are Monsters
5.15 - Chris Jones
6.15 - Vendettas
7.15 - Ben Walker
8.15 - Lardpony (though this one's in the balance as Tom is Ill)
9.15 - Dragonflies Draw Flame
10.15 - Franke Machine (not, of course, the definitive version, but - y'know...)
11.15 - Monkey Swallows the Universe
Is it my imagination or is that the third time Ben Walker has played Bar Vida in the last week or so? Somebody show him an atlas.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm leaving this spam up, if only cos it means that someone has FINALLY acknowledged that I am an AUTHORITY on 'jewelry designer handmade'. and what's more i saved a body hours of research.

it's nice to put a bit back...

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, excellent.

You can decide for yourself whether or not Mascot Fight work acoustically cos somebody's filming it.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh! What!?!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

yeah, we're out. please become an expert on "throat relief antibiotic" so that I can un-research not time wasted.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my call me music lyrics site.
Have a great day!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home